|Qualification title:||Level 7 International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification|
|Progression routes:||Level 7 Diploma or directly into employment in an associated profession|
|Availability:||UK and international|
For the Course Fee Contact Us.
The Level 7 Foreign Certificate in Administration of Occupational Health and Safety is a credential for qualified health and safety professionals. This is targeted at learners who oversee day-to-day organisational growth and implementation of health and safety procedures. They are likely to be executives trying to develop their skills and knowledge. The Diploma is structured to provide students with the skills they need to pursue a career as a health and safety professional, and it also offers a solid foundation for graduate study advancement.
- Management-Driven, Risk-Based Safety Management Systems
- Globalisation, Sustainability and Safety Culture Performance
- Digitalisation and Incident Investigation
- Development as a Strategic Manager
- Apply and criticise specific occupational health and safety policies for the implementation.
- Assess Strategic Leadership’s role in risk management
- Study the effect of globalisation on the health culture of an organisation
- Understand and apply sustainability standards in the safety field
- Study of problem-solving methods appropriate for risk management
- Manage security threats in the health and safety area of organisations
- Study of Artificial Intelligence (AI) affects in the management of workplace health and safety risks
- Assess risk management mechanisms from a large variety of hazards
- A minimum of a Level 6 qualification in a related sector or;
- Bachelor’s in Engineering degree or;
- Master’s in Engineering degree or;
- A minimum of 3 years’ managerial work experience which demonstrates current and relevant Industry knowledge.