Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance
|Qualification title:||Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Progression routes:||Dissertation to complete Master’s Degree at UK University|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Course Specification:||Download Specifications|
For the Course Fee Contact Us.
The Diploma in Accounting and Finance is designed for senior/middle managers and accountants, to help them in the running of their businesses, and to create paths for progression to higher levels within their organization. It focuses on developing and building on the learners ability of awareness and aptitudes, in order to be an effective accounting and finance manager.
- Strategy and Global Finance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Auditing
- Ethical Behaviour and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reporting
- Financial Analyst
- To understand and apply the principles of accounting and finance in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of accounting and finance within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of accounting and finance in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review, and analyse information from a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- First Degree