|Qualification title:||Qualify Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Progression routes:||A Level 7 Diploma or directly into employment in an associated profession|
|Availability:||UK and international|
For the Course Fee Contact Us.
This Diploma is a credential for qualified professionals in the health and safety sector. It is intended for learners who are responsible for the day-to-day implementation and application of health and safety procedures in an organisation. They are likely to be executives trying to develop their skills and knowledge. The Diploma is structured to provide the learners with the skills they need to pursue a career as a health and safety specialist, and it also offers a solid base for graduate study progression.
- Principles of Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management and Regulation
- Occupational Health and Safety in Organisations
- Risk Management and Control in Occupational Health and Safety
- Working with Hazards and Emergencies in Occupational Health and Safety
- A minimum level 5 certification in a sector relevant to it or;
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience showing existing and appropriate industry Know-how.
- In such conditions, candidates with considerable experience but no formal credentials will be considered, subject to interview, and required to show their ability to cope with the program’s demands.