Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration
|Qualification title:||Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Progression routes:||Level 7 Diploma or continue to Master’s Degree at UK University|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Course Specification:||Download Specifications|
For the Course Fee Contact Us.
The Certification was developed to improve and reward current and future businesses health and social care workers, and to continue bringing awareness and professionalism to the health and social care field. The program’s rationale is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their health and social care management and care capabilities.
- Management Control
- Management of Sales force
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Business Law
- Research Project including Research Methods
- The ability to read and use relevant literature with a complete and thorough understanding of independent thought and problem-solving
- Use of subject knowledge and understanding to tackle familiar and unfamiliar issues
- Recognition of the moral and ethical concerns of business practice and research; understanding of the need for ethical principles and codes of conduct
- An understanding of the interdisciplinary essence of service provision in the business
- Ability to give a clear and accurate account of a topic in the mature manner and engage with both specialists and non-specialists in discussion and dialogue.
- Develop transferable skills and knowledge that will allow people to cope with changes in business
- Motivate individuals to progress through future study or as part of their chosen career for further professional development.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 5 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in the business sector and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals