|Qualification title:||Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification|
|Progression routes:||Final year of UK University Honours Degree|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Course Specification:||Download Specifications|
For the Course Fee Contact Us.
The qualification was developed to cultivate and promote future business health and social care workers and to continue promoting awareness and professionalism to the health and social care field. The program’s purpose is to provide a career path for learners who wish to improve their health and social care management and care capabilities.
- Principles Underpinning Health and Social Care
- The Management of Quality in Health and Social Care
- Research Project
- Partnership working in Health and Social Care
- Working with Service users with Complex Needs
- Critical analysis, interpretation and summarisation of knowledge
- The capacity to read and use relevant literature with a complete and thorough understanding of rational thought and problem-solving
- Use of subject awareness and understanding to tackle common and new issues
- Recognition of the moral and ethical problems of practice and study in health and social care; understanding of the need for ethical guidelines and codes of ethics for the profession.
- An understanding of the interdisciplinary nature of delivery of health and social care services
- Ability to provide a straightforward and accurate account of a topic, arrange arguments in a reasonable manner and engage with both specialists and non-specialists in debate and discussion.
- To develop skills and the expertise which can be passed.
- Circumstances, whether in their area of employment or by fostering supervisory or management roles, or responding to changes in the health / social care climate
- Motivate individuals to advance through future research or as part of their chosen career for more professional advancement.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 3 and/or 4;
- Learners who have work experience at a managerial level and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their careers in health and social care or business.