|Qualification title:||Level 3 Integrated Diploma in Business and Management|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Progression routes:||Level 4 qualification|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Course Specification:||Download Specifications|
For the Course Fee Contact Us.
This has been created to develop learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. This programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
- An Introduction to the Business Environment
- Business Resources
- An Introduction to Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- Understanding Health and Safety in the Business Workplace
- Managing Business Operations
- An Introduction to Finance
- An Introduction to Leadership Skills
- Organisational Culture
- Workplace Welfare
- Thinking Entrepreneurially
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding; the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Apply subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognise the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research, appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists
- Transferable skills and knowledge that will enable individuals to meet changes in business
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
Entry to the qualification will be through centre interview and learners will be expected to hold the following:
- qualifications at Level 2 and/or
- work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals.
- Level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in management.