|Qualification title:||Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification|
|Progression routes:||Level 4 Certificate or first of 3-year Honours Degree at UK University|
|Availability:||UK and international|
For the Course Fee Contact Us.
The Qualification was developed to improve and promote health and social care workers, and to continue adding awareness and professionalism to the health and social care field. The program’s purpose is to provide a career path for learners seeking to improve their care skills within the health and social care sector.
- An introduction to Health and Social Care
- Communication for Health and Social Care
- Promoting Health in the Population
- Person-Centered Care
- Understanding Diabetes Care
- Understanding Stroke Care
- Understanding Dementia Care
- The ability to read and use relevant literature with a complete and constructive understanding of independent thought and problem-solving
- Use of subject awareness and understanding to tackle common and new issues
- Recognition of the moral and ethical problems of practice and science in health and social care; recognition of the need for ethical principles and codes of conduct
- An understanding of the interdisciplinary nature of delivery of health and social care services
- Ability to offer a straightforward and objective account of a subject in a reasonable manner and engage with both specialists and non-specialists in debate and conversation.
- To develop skills and expertise which can be transferred.
- Motivate individuals to advance through future research or as part of their chosen career for more professional growth.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or; QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in H&SC Learner Guide December 2016 10
- Learners who have work experience in the health and social care sector and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in health and social care.