|Qualification title:||Level 3 Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification|
|Progression routes:||Level 4 Diploma|
|Availability:||UK and international|
For the Course Fee Contact Us.
The certification was developed to improve those learners who are looking to choose a career in a business-related field, or who have already chosen one. This program is intended to encourage both academic and professional development so that your learners move forward not only to realise their own potential, but also that of organisations across a wide range of sectors. The program’s purpose is to include a career path for learners wishing to improve their core competencies within the information security field.
- Threat and Risk: Expecting the Unexpected
- Network Architecture: Communications and Protocols
- Mobile Device and Data Risks
- Investigations and Incident Response
- Solutions: Future-Proofing your Business
- EU GDPR and Data Security
- Total appreciation of the need to read and use relevant literature;
- The ability to think independently and problem solving
- Use of subject awareness and understanding to address common and new problems
- Recognition of the moral and ethical questions of business practice and research; understanding of the need for ethical principles and codes of conduct
- An understanding of the interdisciplinary aspects of service delivery and industry
- Ability to provide a straightforward and objective account of a subject in a reasonable manner and participate in debate and dialog with both specialists and non-experts
- Skills and information transferable that will allow individuals to meet changing environments and risks
- Motivate individuals to advance through future research or as part of their chosen career toward more professional growth.
- Qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- Work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- A Level 3 qualification in another discipline and who want to develop their careers in business management and/or risk management.