|Qualification title:||Level 3 Diploma in Business Management|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Progression routes:||Level 4 Certificate or first of 3-year Honours Degree at UK University|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Course Specification:||Download Specifications|
For the Course Fee Contact Us.
This qualification has been created to develop learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. It hopes to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their career capabilities within the business sector. The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
- An Introduction to the Business Environment
- Business Resources
- An Introduction to Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- Understanding Health and Safety in the Business Workplace
- Recruitment and Selection in Business
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding of the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business management.