|Qualification title:||Level 3 Diploma in Business Innovation an Entrepreneurship|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Progression routes:||Level 4 Certificate or first of 3-year Honours Degree at UK University|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Course Specification:||Download Specifications|
For the Course Fee Contact Us.
The Certification was developed to grow and reward potential entrepreneurs and business innovators, and to continue to bring awareness and expertise to a wide range of sectors. The program’s rationale is to provide a career path for learners wishing to develop their career skills within any business-related sector. The Diploma result, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills that organisations require globally.
- Innovation for Business
- English for Business Communication
- Thinking Entrepreneurially
- Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Business Planning
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting
- The ability to read and use relevant literature with a complete and constructive understanding of independent thought and problem-solving
- Use of subject awareness and understanding to tackle common and new issues
- Recognition of the moral and ethical questions of business practice and research; appreciation of the need for ethical standards and codes of conduct
- An understanding of the interdisciplinary aspects of service delivery and industry
- Ability to offer a straightforward and objective account of a subject in a reasonable manner and engage with both specialists and non-specialists in debate and conversation.
- Develop transferable skills and knowledge which will allow individuals to meet market changes.
- Motivate individuals to advance through future research or as part of their chosen career for more professional growth.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or; QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship Learner Guide January 2017 11
- Learners who have work experience in the business or enterprise sector and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business.