|Qualification title:||Level 3 Award in Education and Training|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification|
|Progression routes:||A EDIFY Level 4 qualification, EDIFY level 4 Certificate in Education and Training or directly into employment in an associated profession.|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Course Specification:||Download Specifications|
For the Course Fee Contact Us.
This qualification was developed to provide an introduction to teaching, to further improve the skills and expertise of persons not currently engaged in teaching or training, currently employed as assessors or currently engaged in teaching and training, who wish to acquire the requisite skills and knowledge for the preparation and planning of basic course design and gaining assessment skills to achieve a role in teaching. This certification would also enable trainee teachers to gain confidence and experience in teaching and session delivery.
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
- Facilitate Learning and Development for Individuals
- Facilitate Learning and Development in Groups
- Understanding Assessment in Education and Training
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Understand positions, duties, and educational and training relationships;
- Understand and use holistic approaches to teaching and learning in education and training;
- Facilitating learning and professional development;
- To foster community learning and development;
- Understand education and training assessments;
- Understand valuation standards and procedures.
This qualification is intended for learners aged 19 and older. This certification does not have clear prescribed prior experience criteria. Centres must ensure that this certification is suitable for learners’ age and skill.
The certification was structured to be available without external barriers limiting access and advancement. The certification entry will be via the interview with the centre and the students will be assessed on an individual basis.
Under such conditions, individuals with considerable experience but no formal credentials may be considered, subject to interview, and required to demonstrate their ability to cope with the program’s demands.