|Qualification title:||Level 2 Diploma in Business Beginners in Cyber Security|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification|
|Progression routes:||Level 3 Diploma|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Course Specification:||Download Specifications|
For the Course Fee Contact Us.
The certification was designed to develop those learners who are looking to choose, or have already chosen, a career in a business-related sector but require basic knowledge and competencies in the field of information security (which includes compliance sub-disciplines, digital media risk management, network risk management, to name a few) without pursuing any technical skill level.
- Cyber Security: What is ‘Hacking’?
- Cyber Attack Methods
- Computer and Data Use : Laws and Regulations
- Mobile Device and Data: Security Issues and Risks
- Cyber Security Solutions
- The ability to read and use extensive literature; the ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Usage of subject awareness and understanding to address common and new issues
- Recognition of the moral and ethical concerns of business practice and research; understanding of the need for ethical principles and codes of conduct
- An understanding of the interdisciplinary aspects of service delivery and industry
- Ability to provide a straightforward and objective account of a subject in the reasonable manner and participate in debate and dialogue with both specialists and non-experts
- Skills and skills transferable that will allow individuals to meet changing environments and risks.
- In Level 1 and/or qualifications;
- Working experience in a corporate setting and have specific career goals reflect ambition;
- A Level 2 certification in another discipline and who wishes to improve their business management and/or risk management careers.