|Qualification title:||TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Management (RQF) |
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||601/4939/5|
|Progression routes:||TQUK Level 4 Diploma or second of 3 year Honors Degree at UK University|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Centre Specification:||Download Specification|
|Course Brochure:||Download Brouchure|
The EDIFY GLOBAL Level 3 Diploma in Management (RQF) is intended for first-line managers, section managers, assistant managers, trainee managers, senior supervisors, junior non-commissioned officers (armed forces), and other management jobs.
The qualification develops the knowledge and skills needed to perform management tasks in a variety of business settings, such as planning, allocating, and monitoring team work, providing feedback, briefing teams, assisting team members, managing conflict, resolving problems, procuring supplies, project management, budgeting, and managing and improving customer service.
- Manage team performance
- Principles of people management
- Principles of business
- Principles of leadership and management
- Manage personal and professional development
Optional Units Group A
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Manage individuals’ performance
- Manage individuals’ development in the workplace
- Chair and lead meetings
- Manage conflict within a team
- Procure products and/or services
- Implement change
- Implement and maintain business continuity plans and processes
- Collaborate with other departments
- Support remote or virtual teams
- Participate in a project
- Develop and maintain professional networks
- Develop and implement an operational plan
- Encourage learning and development
- Discipline and grievance management
- Develop working relationships with stakeholders
- Manage physical resources
- Prepare for and support quality audits
- Conduct quality audits
- Manage a budget
- Manage a project
- Manage business risk
- Manage knowledge in an organisation
- Manage redundancy and redeployment
- Encourage innovation
- Manage the impact of work activities on the environment
- Recruitment, selection and induction practice
Optional Units Group B
- Buddy a colleague to develop their skills
- Contribute to the improvement of business performance
- Negotiate in a business environment
- Develop a presentation
- Deliver a presentation
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an information system
- Resolve customers’ problems
- Resolve customers’ complaints
- Gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback
- Employee rights and responsibilities
- Health and Safety Procedures in the Workplace
- Manage events
- Review the quality of customer service
Participate in a project (F/506/1934)
Manage a project (R/506/1999)
- Recognise the concepts that guide the formation of positive interactions between children, adolescents, and adults.
- Be able to provide assistance with learning activities.
- Recognise the role and characteristics of evaluation in learning.
- Know the key laws, standards, policies, and processes in place to protect children and young people.
- Be able to evaluate their own work.
- Plan and arrange learning activities with the help of a teacher.
- There are no set entry requirements, although students should have a level two or equivalent in literacy and numeracy.
- Learners aged 16 and up are eligible for the qualification.