|Qualification title:||Edify Level 3 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Progression routes:||Qualifi Level 4 Certificate or first of 3 year Honours Degree at UK University|
|Availability:||UK and international|
For the Course Fee Contact Us.
The Certification was developed to grow and reward the potential entrepreneurs and business innovators as well as to continue to bring awareness and expertise to a wide range of sectors. The program’s rationale is to provide a career path for learners wishing to develop their care skills within any business-related sector. The Diploma result, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills that organisations require globally.
- Innovation for Business
- English for Business Communication
- Thinking Entrepreneurially
- Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Business Planning
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting
- The ability to read and use relevant literature with a complete and constructive understanding of independent thought and problem-solving
- Use of subject awareness and understanding to tackle common and new issues
- Recognition of the moral and ethical questions of business practice and research; appreciation of the need for ethical standards and codes of conduct
- An understanding of the interdisciplinary aspects of service delivery and industry
- Ability to offer a straightforward and objective account of a subject in a reasonable manner and engage with both specialists and non-specialists in debate and conversation.
- Develop transferable skills and knowledge which will allow individuals to meet market changes.
- Motivate individuals to advance through future research or as part of their chosen career for more professional growth.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship Learner Guide January 2017 11
- Learners who have work experience in the business or enterprise sector and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business.