For the Course Fee Contact Us.
This Communication Skills Course provides a comprehensive introduction and training for students and professionals to excel in the global market. The Communication Skills Course is linked with Social Psychology, Sociology, and Linguistics to provide a framework for understanding how we use language, gestures, and facial expressions to communicate. The course is divided into three parts.
- Part one outlines the main concepts necessary to understand both the skills and the process of communication;
- Part two looks at these processes in more detail and discusses their everyday applications and implications;
- Part three examines situations where more communication is involved.
Communication Skills Course will be an invaluable resource for students and teachers, journalists and anchors, tourists and/or anyone who would like to know more about how we communicate.
Communication Skills Course trains the people to flourish in all disciplines by knowing about self-analysis, need analysis, goal setting, team management, leadership, conflict management, time management, and effective communication by all means.
- People who intend to develop their communication skills;
- People who intend to lead organisations;
- People who face a multidisciplinary environment;
- People who have confidence issues or psychological barriers in communication;
- Students aiming to live in foreign countries.